Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meet the Elites!



When I was growing up, I recall guys coming to school and saying " Man did you see what Terry Bradshaw did!" Now I loved football with a passion, but usually my reply was "Did you see what Roland Martin caught?" I grew up loving Bass Fishing. As a matter of fact I memorize Bass Pro stats like most guys memorize baseball stats, and I never knew why until God allowed me to be the Chaplain for the BASS Elite Series tour.

On May 9th, just before the start of the BASS "Carolina Clash" Elite series event, there is going to be a special event at Lake Murray Baptist Church in Lexington SC. The event is free to all who want to attend, and meet some of the top BASS pros alive today! The event is being done for 2 primary reasons:
1) To reach out to fishermen who may never come to a traditional Church service to hear the good news of Jesus.
2)  To create a DVD that can be shared with thousands of people at tournaments across the nation. FLW Pro Glenn Chappelear has been doing this for several years and has seen hundreds come to Christ.

I want to invite you to be my guest at this event. It doesn't matter what Church you attend or what denomination you are. If you have friends that fish and they don't know Jesus. We want you to bring them. I sincerely pray that you will be a part of this amazing event.

Please call me if you would like to be a part!

Fishing for Men,

Chris Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment