Follow @BASSChaplain Now for years I have been telling people that I am America's number 1 Bass Pro Wannabe. I mean I collect Big League Bass Pro Cards, have every Bassmater episode from 1985 to the present on VHS, and I can tell you who won Buggs Island in 1993. However I wanted to jot down a few thoughts that may show you if you just may be a Bass Pro Wannabe too. So in true Blue Collar Radio style… here's your sign!
1) If you have ever pulled up to fish the tournament and the guy checking live wells says "Let these guys through, they are going shrimping"! You might be a Wanna be!
2) If your boat dies 100 yards from the blast off. You might be a Wanna be!
3) If your number one Sponsor is Visa or Master Card. You might be a Wanna be!
4) If you live in a $15,000 trailer and you fish out of a $50,000 Bass boat. You might be a Wanna be!
5) If your live well is a 105 Quart igloo cooler. You might be a Wanna Be!
6) If your go to bait is the Helicopter Lure. You might be a Wanna Be!
7) If Your wife can quote the top 5 finishers of Last year's Bass Master Classic. You might be a Wanna Be!
8) If you draw the #1 blast off and trade down for fear of being run over. You might be a Wanna Be!
9) If you have ever brought in a limit to the scales that weighed less than 5 pounds. You might be a Wanna Be!
10) If you spend your family Vacations at Bass Pro Shop instead of Disney. You might be a Wanna Be!
11) If You fish in a bass tournament on your wedding day! You might be a Wanna Be!
12) If you always say the name Rick Clunn in a Hallowed Whisper. You might be a Wanna Be.
13)If you have ever said the phrases: " It's just time on the water" or "If they gave me free stuff" I could be a Bass Pro too. You might be a Wanna Be.
14) If you consistently brag about "Winning Practice Day". You might be a Wanna Be!
15) If you have a sublimated shirt that has "Fruit Jar Tournament Champion" on it. You might be a Wanna Be.
16) If you are happy about winning $235 in a club tournament when you spent $2000 to do it. You might be a Wanna Be!
17) If you read Bass master Magazine in Church. You might be a Wanna Be!
18) If you film Bass fishing videos with your phone in your John boat, and put them on You Tube as instructional Fishing Videos. You might be a Wanna Be!
19) If You ACTUALLY want to Beat Charlie Moore. You might be a Wanna Be!
20) And finally. If you have ever gotten into a fight over whether you think Bill Dance or Roland Martin is a better fisherman. You might just be a Wanna BE!!
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Monday, February 3, 2014
In 2004 I started Wellspoken Ministries with a passion to challenge people to live in an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ. I love opening up the Word of God to share with people about how they can know Christ personally. If you are thinking about doing an event to reach out to Sportsmen of any kind, I would love to speak with you about coming to your church.
The Bass Chaplain